Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Last dental forms sent

As the months and days fly by toward departure day, my assignments are getting crossed off my list. I mailed in my dental forms yesterday. I had to resubmit them because they were not recent. My last ones were done last spring due to the fact i was planning on leaving last fall. That did not come to fruition.

My next assignment is 6-8 weeks before departure I have to consider and think about getting personal property insurance. My gut feeling is that I will get that.


1 comment:

  1. hi lee,
    i'm about to leave for service in honduras and i'm weighing my options on buying personal property insurance- so naturally i've searched 'personal property insurance' on peace corps journals and your entry came up-- can i ask if you ended up getting it and if so, who you got it from? i'm really trying to decide if it's worth it or not. thanks a million,
    alex osteen
    honduras

    ReplyDelete